Thursday, March 19, 2009

Stepping Stones: Victory is Yours

Transformational Tip
You can achieve a victorious life through living in deep dependence of Jesus. Most time people associate victory with success, with not falling or stumbling...not making mistakes. But those who believe they are successful because of their own human strength tend to go their own way and forget about their Lord. It is through problems and failure, weakness and neediness that you learn to rely on God.

Prayer
Father God, I know that true dependence on You is more than simply asking You to bless what I have already decided to do, rather it is me coming to You each day with an open mind and heart. I invite You Lord to plant your desires for me deep within me. Infuse me with a dream so large that I know I will never achieve it without Your continuous presence in my life. Help me Lord build a profound reliance on You. Help me take my faith-walk, my stepping stones one step at a time, leaning on each step. Thank You Lord for the blessedness of a Victorious life by deepening my dependence on You.

The Truth
You gave a wide place for my steps under me, and my feet did not slip
2 Samuel 22:37
for we walk by faith, not by sight.
2 Corinthians 5:7

for the LORD your God is he who goes with you to fight for you against your enemies, to give you the victory.
Deuteronomy 20:4

No comments:

Post a Comment